Tuesday, September 23, 2008

THEY’VE MADE A MONSTER OUT OF ROSIE


A lot of Rosie Thibideau’s friends are saying they don’t recognize her since Family Values candidate Dr. Carl Perrin chose her to be his running mate in the upcoming election. She took a leave of absence from her job at Hank Danford’s garage. A lot of her customers are postponing work on their cars until after the election. They are planning to vote against her because they don’t know where they would take their cars and pickups for repairs if she got elected and moved out of town. “Rosie is the best,” one man said. “That’s why I don’t want to see her leave Madawaska.”

“Rosie don’t look the same no more,” according to store owner Orville Henderson. “She’s wearing lipstick.” One store patron added, “She ain’t worn lipstick since she was sixteen.”

“And what about them pants suits?” another asked. “When I saw her in a pants suit, handing out flyers, for a minute I thought it Hillary Clinton. I don’t think I’ve seen Rosie wear anything but jeans since she got married.”

“It’s a damned shame,” her boss Hank Danforth said. “Ever since that newspaper guy got her all mixed up about the state of Georgia and the country of Georgia, the Perrin campaign won’t let her talk to the press by herself. She’s home in her trailer right now, studying maps and things about different countries and stuff.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't figure out how to do it with my yahoo profile. I can't upload with just my iPhone and my laptop Does not have Internet.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://newdeer.org/forum/index.php?topic=641.new#new]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd love to thank you for such a great made site!
Just thought this would be a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/fiesta-party-supplies.html]fiesta Party Supplies[/url].