Wednesday, May 25, 2011

LOOK AT THE GOOD SIDE




I know I told everyone, at least everyone who would listen, that the world would end on May 22. I know a lot of people are pissed off at me. Well, what can I say? I’m sorry. Okay? I didn’t tell anyone what to do with their worldly goods in order to get ready for the rapture. I just said that 200,000 Christians would be taken to heaven on that date. And all the heathens would be left behind.

A lot of people gave everything away, told their bosses to take their job and shove it, and stuff like that. They really burned their bridges behind them. All is not lost, brothers and sisters. I was off on the date when everything is going to happen. No, really. My math was a little off. It’s really going to happen on October 21. I’m sure of it this time.

Maybe you don’t have any money because you gave it all away. You don’t have a place to live since you gave that up too. You don’t have a job because you told your boss to shove it. Just look at the good side. At least you won’t be out in the cold. You’ll be waiting through the summer months. You can probably get food stamps or something, so you’ll be okay until October.

Harold Camping