Saturday, May 3, 2008

STUPID AWARD


Charles Ray Fuller wins the Stupidity Award of the Week. The north Texas man took a check from his girl friend’s mother, changed the numbers, and added a bunch of zeros. Then he took it to the bank and tried to cash the $360 billion check. You can’t fool those bank tellers, though. They became suspicious when Fuller presented a $360 billion personal check. Not many people keep that much money in their personal checking accounts. In fact I don’t even keep $1 million in my personal account. I mean, why take a chance? Some dope like Charles Ray Fuller might take my check and add a few zeros. That would clean my checking account out easily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, maybe he wanted to be the only person on the face of the earth who didn't use The kit that shows you everything about
Starting a Label thats
over at
http://www.TheUltimateRecordLabel.com/bp